- What is the one thing about you that is unique?
- Who is someone who has influenced your growth as a Christian disciple? What did they do?
- How did you end up at this small-group meeting?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Where did you live when you were growing up?
- What is your earliest recollection of God?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Where is the farthest place you have ever traveled?
- When is a time during the week that you can relax?
- What do you most like about your life’s calling?
- What is one thing that gives you satisfaction?
- What is your greatest joy in your faith?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be, and why?
- How would you like to see your closest relationship develop in the next year?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- What are you most hoping for in the near future?
Part 1: The Heart of B-Groups
Part 2: Your B-Group
Part 3: You The Leader
Part 4: Resources